"Show me Your strong love in wonderful ways, O Savior of all those seeking Your help against their foes. Protect me as You would the pupil of Your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings as You hover over me." Psalm 17:7-8

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Abiding Love Surrounds Me

"You are my hiding place from every storm of life; You even keep me from getting into trouble!  You surround me with songs of victory.  I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch your progress.  Don't be like a senseless horse or mule that has to have a bit in its mouth to keep it in line!"

"Many sorrows come to the wicked, but abiding love surrounds those who trust in the Lord.  So rejoice in Him, all those who are His, and shout for joy, all those who try to obey Him."  Psalm 32: 7-11

Rest in the shadow, Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment