"Show me Your strong love in wonderful ways, O Savior of all those seeking Your help against their foes. Protect me as You would the pupil of Your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings as You hover over me." Psalm 17:7-8

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Announcing Worship In The Shadow


Please visit www.worshipintheshadow.blogspot.com, companion blog to Safe In The Shadow.  Worship videos associated with recent posts will remain on this site.  Otherwise, my plan is to eventually link older posts with accompanying videos on Worship in The Shadow.  You may also want to visit on occasion to connect with God purely through music, rather than spending time reading, in which case Worship In The Shadow is the place to be!!  Your patience with "construction" is appreciated as are your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terry,

    It has been a month since my beloved kitty "Sam"
    passed away. I received 30 heartwarming comments and I have to tell you that your comment stood out from the rest. I had briefly come to find you here after you wrote your comment to me and I wanted to thank you, you did not know me but you left a very kind comment and I wanted to thank you.
    I never forgot you and your blog but other things happened and so now I can come back here and visit for awhile and tell you that I feel the "Lord" here...I feel drawn here. I love the Lord with all my heart but I am very much human and make mistakes daily. I pray daily about everything that happens in my world and for others as well.
    Well I just wanted to say hello and thank you for being here and for your beautiful Blog.

    Love and Peace,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete