"Show me Your strong love in wonderful ways, O Savior of all those seeking Your help against their foes. Protect me as You would the pupil of Your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings as You hover over me." Psalm 17:7-8

Friday, January 7, 2011

The Heart of the Won Prodigal

This week my Life Group Leader proclaimed 2011 the Year of the Prodigal.  I thought it no coincidence that I happened upon the music of Jonathan Helser tonight and listened to You're Never Giving Up.  The song is all about the prodigal gloriously won and completely overcome by his Father's love for him.  The song is not for the faint of heart.  It is a passionate song, and will rattle the walls of your heart if you engage in losing yourself fully in the mind-boggling love of the Father.  May it be the song on the lips of our prodigals this year!!!  Yes Lord, Yes!!


Worship in the shadow, Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment