"Show me Your strong love in wonderful ways, O Savior of all those seeking Your help against their foes. Protect me as You would the pupil of Your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings as You hover over me." Psalm 17:7-8

Monday, January 24, 2011

Flying in the Shadow of Your Wing


I dedicate this to my B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L  S*I*S*T*E*R  M*A*R*Y, who along with God is enabling me to fly with Jesus, into "new atmospheres", to obtain from the Holy Spirit an "aerial view", a "new perspective" on the troubles of earth and the joys of heaven (here and now!!).   Infuse my wings, Lord, (and hers) with Your precious blood shed on the cross so that we might take flight and reproduce true abiding life.  Thank you, Mary, for emboldening me to take risks, for giving me your support to be different, to be creative, to BE!!  I love you so very much.  The latest song posted is the one I spoke to you about.  Listen for the angel voices.

"How precious is your constant love, O God! All humanity takes refuge in the shadow of Your wings.  You feed them with blessings from your own table and let them drink from Your rivers of delight.  For You are the Fountain of life; our light is from Your Light.  Pour out Your unfailing love on those who know You!  Never stop giving Your salvation to those who long to do your will."


Flying with you Sis in His Shadow,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment